Priority to buy organic foods, cook at home, drink plenty of water are healthy eating habits, limit the intake of toxins into the body.
According to Eat Clean, the more you adhere to these eating principles, the healthier you are.
– Consumption of fresh, sourced foods such as milk, broccoli, cereals, oats, beans, raw chicken is an important factor in clean eating. Minimize packaged food from fruits to canned meat. Stop eating junk food and processed foods because they have high levels of sodium as well as artificial substances that affect health.
– Eating organic foods when you have the opportunity to choose will increase immunity and improve overall health. Choose organic foods, do you have food grown or grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or growth stimulants, weight gain?
– Cut down the use of all artificial sweeteners found in soda, soft drinks, canned fruit juices. Research has shown that these sweeteners are at high risk of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
– Read clearly understand the ingredients that are printed behind the food labels to make sure what they are loaded into.
– Prioritize vegetables because it provides many vitamins and minerals but low in calories, sugar and preservatives help the body not gain weight or have other health problems.
– Please minimize the loading of white sugar over many times of refining, bleaching, if you want sweetener you can use natural foods such as honey or syrup.
Take advantage of cooking at home. It is difficult to understand the origin of ingredients and additives used to prepare dishes in restaurants, restaurants or prepared foods. Self-cooking is the best way to use fresh food.
– Eat slowly, chew each piece thoroughly, do not use electronic devices or watch movies at the same time to enjoy the full flavor and help digest the best.
– Drinking enough water is a very good habit because water helps to discharge harmful substances from the body.